Monday, November 21, 2011

Work your magic/ Listen to something different.


This couldn't get any more true than it already states. "I got over 7000 songs bro, my playlists are straight amazingggg".
When I try and buy an album, I try to soak in the wonder and awe that usually every musician I listen too entwines in their album's. Hey I know the single is so damn catchy and I know that track 2 is just so good but take the time to listen to your albums. Really enjoy the experience everyone. Broadening your musical mind can be such a great thing as you dont obviously wear down the catchy tunes first. Some songs get old.. yes but they don't have to get as old as fast because you didn't listen to it 50 times on the way to work for the feel good feeling. That artists didn't put 15 other tracks on the album just so you can listen the a handful of catchy wonders that they wrote. It's more about the depth of your albums, to listen for the emotion seething through.


No comments:

Post a Comment