Friday, November 11, 2011

Have a great day it's 11/11/11!

It's Here!

Ya the universe has finally gotten to this point in time and I am just as psyched as anyone. I even made my super wish at 11:11am! I know it's a sheer myth but it's pretty interesting to say that you've done it. Right now I'm outside sippin on a fine cup of joe thinking about the life ahead of me. I just cant wait for things to come sometimes. Though just recently I have been trying to buy a new  "used" car.

I have wanted a reliable car and since pretty much all of mine have been clunkers of some kind.
So everyone wish me luck in my used car buying. I have wanted to get one of these because I know they're good cars and they last quite awhile, I mean my grandfathers accord has almost 300,000 miles on it and he still drives it almost every day. Let the luck shine on me because I'll certainly need it.


In other parts of my life, It's been quite nice in Houston, Texas lately and the bugs are bitin me and the sun is still shining. With a playlist of the The Avett Brothers and the whimsical Bon Iver, today just can't be bad. Salutations everyone. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment