Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Fridays Over

And for one I'm happy. The hustle and bustle of shopping carts, blonde hair everywhere, and the screaming of 5 month old kids are not my kid of thing. It's amazing what everyone prepares for Black Friday. I've heard about a lady macing people to be the first one into Walmart!

"GET OUT OF MY WAY, I HAVE TO SAVE 20 DOLLARS FOR A SHEET SET!!!"
It's unbelievable really.


Lately I've been working my face off to gather up some more money to buy a car and get things moving for me. Right now I drive this 1989 Chevy Pickup, it's a mammoth, but hey I love to drive it. Though it sucks the gas dry. Work at Chez nous and hang out with my beautiful girlfriend. Drinking coffee on my couch while I ponder the day. I hope it's a good one. It's raining pretty decently right now in good ole' Houston, Texas. The first part of the holidays is over everyone and I hope everyone enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment