Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

Going back to the good ole days of the legendary Tony Bennett. This man has accomplished so much in his life time from 15 grammy's, 2 Emmy's , and has been named a NEA Jazz Master. So when I hear of him doing a cover with Lady Gaga of The Lady is a Tramp I just had to give it a hear myself. I must actually say I'm not disappointed in the bit! Gaga delivers quite well with Mr. Bennett and doesn't go over the top.


Both seem to well suited in their own appearance and style. The flow of the whole tune was great to hear and stand by too. I surely feel the passion between the two. With Tonny Bennett doing another cover with the late Amy Winehouse, I do believe he has always made great decisions in who he sings with. Ever since his comeback during the late 80's and 90's, I'm guessing he sees the money and reality of making music with recent stars.Thoroughly impressed everyone. Feel it in your soul ladies.

(C) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment