Monday, October 24, 2011

Rick Perry doesn't know if Obama's Birth Certificate is Real

Ok so how much attention can this get. Many people have put Obama's head onto a pike here in the last year about him being an American citizen. Even after releasing his long term birth certificate, many still think it's not enough. Honestly I would love to know what is enough. I mean what does the president have to do to to make people believe he's a citizen.
Even Rick Perry has been interviewed and said recently that he doesn't know if the certificate is real.

Personally I stand strong by the president on this after releasing his birth certificate. So many people have criticized and attacked Obama on the birth issue and I believe it will certainly be used continuously in the upcoming election of 2012. Obama was elected to be our president and it seems to me it doesn't matter so much after releasing his birth certificate. Honestly I'm not even sure any president has ever been asked to do this before and it's kind of a slap in the face to the Obama administration.
This whole issue is certainly in Obama's favor no matter what certain politicians and media moguls think. The fury of the internet and conspiracy theories have climbed to the top of this for too long. I hope the American people have some faith in their America president that they elected.


No comments:

Post a Comment