Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh man I'm excited about some weather

      Oh how hot in Houston can it get. Lately it feels like I've been sifting
through a hot dry sandbox that is my city. My grass is dead and all the
trees around here are looking so dry. Now that I have school I get
up in the morning and guess what? It's still hot.
      On a cooler note, it's my birthday today. I'm now 20 and hey I'm not hating it. Just another year till it all goes downhill right?! So I guess I need to get while the gettins good. While I'm writing this, in the back of mind I know that I have to work today. I've come to terms with this considering everyone who has a job usually has to work. Hey at least I get a carrot cake from Chez Nous! /Drool

Hope everyone has a joyous slice of August today!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment