Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ya here we go.

Keeping a blog seems like a really dedicated task to do. I've always been pretty web savvy, but I have never been strong enough to keep a web project going. Looks like this is gonna be it, posts about life, playing music, taking it easy. Humorous and wondrous good times will come from this. Connection and creativity.

Just recently I've gotten hired at a french restaurant called Chez Nous to be a line cook. It's a pretty fancy and homely place. French Jazz music playing in the background, amazing food passing you by, and the smell of succulent good business. I've never worked in this type of place before but I hope I flourish in this type of thing. I have cook experience just not this much! Wish me luck really.

Really.

Picture of my delicious creations shall lay fresh upon this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment